"Remember the Magic" song

BostonRob

DIS Veteran
Last time I was at Disney (May '01), they were playing that "Remember the Magic of Disney" song ad nauseam. . . but soon I grew to love it. Since I've caught the bug to return, I've had the song stuck in my head for about 6 months. Are they still playing it? (I hope so) If not, where can I get it?

They changed the song for 100 Years of Magic to "Share A Dream Come True". Now, I don't believe there's a "song" per se.

So, no - no more Remember the Magic.

If you REALLY want it, you may want to try searching on EBay.

BostonRob said:
Last time I was at Disney (May '01), they were playing that "Remember the Magic of Disney" song ad nauseam. . . but soon I grew to love it. Since I've caught the bug to return, I've had the song stuck in my head for about 6 months. Are they still playing it? (I hope so) If not, where can I get it?

Our first trip was Sept 98 and they were playing that song for the parade. I was a newbie and didn't think to buy the CD of that song.

Well, I searched high and low for a long time the past few years and I finally found the song on a website. It's right here! Enjoy! :teeth:

Wow, talk about memories....thanks so much...this song was so cool, hahaha...thanks for the link, you made my last few days of waiting better now!!!!! :goodvibes

well they did play it on the DCL right before the shows in the theatre when we went last Dec.. But I have never heard it at WDW.
I downloaded it on the web a few years back so I get to listen to it when they played it in the MK parade.

And whatever happened to " I'm walking right dow the middle of main street USA? They should bring those back.....

They have that song on the "Where Magic Lives" CD. Quite unfortunately the "Trolley Song" is not the same version they use for the show... the sing-and-dance show uses the much better version (with much better vocal harmonies) than the one on CD.

Oh, thanks for the link, quite unfortunately the 192 kbps version have lots of data errors. Resulting in crackles and distortions. :(

They just sang this on the the Magic two weeks ago too, but we didn't hear it at the park last week.

Thanks so much for the link- it really takes us back to the "magic." :goodvibes

I am sitting at the computer just bawling because I remember how excited my kids were, waiting for an approaching parade. I just remember their faces and how excited I was to share in the magic. I can't wait to be there again in a few months! Thanks for making my day!!!

dislvr75 said:
I am sitting at the computer just bawling because I remember how excited my kids were, waiting for an approaching parade. I just remember their faces and how excited I was to share in the magic. I can't wait to be there again in a few months! Thanks for making my day!!!

You are all very welcome! I'm glad to share it. It means a lot to me too since it's from our first trip to Disney! :goodvibes

We also heard it on the Disney Wonder cruise before the Golden Mickey's show I think?? Can't remember which show but I recognized it right away! The cruise also played the Disneyland Paris parade song during the kid's club show on stage "Dancin, a Catchy Rythm". What memories that has for us too!

I can still sing (and often do, in my head!) the parade song from 1989 when it was Mickey's Birthday! "America loves you mickey mouse.... haaaaappy birthday to our favorite superstar.... we're gonna party like we've never done today (could be off on that one)...hooray....Happy Birthday to Mickey Mouse from across the USA!"

LOL! That was a nice trip..... DD, who's in college, was 3!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter