Renegade Nell

RangerPooh

DIS Veteran
Disney+ launched Renegade Nell yesterday. So who’s watching it? DH and I watched the first three episodes and thought that it was well written and are enjoying it.

I saw the trailer and do want to watch it. I haven't had time yet, but it looks right up my alley.

I did start watching this over the weekend and so far it's been pretty good. I'm only two episodes in, but I am enjoying it. My only issue is that sometimes it's so British that you want to turn on the subtitles! 🤣

I finished watching this and it only got better and better with each episode. It was really great! I highly recommend checking it out.

We watched the first episode, enjoyed it well enough. love that setting/time period. Wasn't sure about all the magical elements, but I think we'll keep on. I hope to get back to it very soon. A lot of my ancestors, came over to America about that time, and a little earlier, and I can just imagine it was to get away from all of that kind of injustice.
It took me a while to realize the actress was the same as in Derry Girls. She's so good. Derry Girls was so funny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter