Rent Ahead - 300BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitcam

"Hooked"onPeter Pan
We have not closed on our DVC resale contract yet, however ROFR is over :bounce: and we are now just waiting!

We want to make arrangements to rent the following:

As of 12/1/03 we will have 300 points to rent. These points are in the following category!

2002 points (220) banked to 2003
2003 points coming 12/1/03

If you need points after 12/1/03 this is the deal for you we are renting for $10pp. They don't expire til 11/30/04. Our preference is to transfer these points to another DVCer. with 100% due (cashiers check) prior to transfer

We expect to close on the resale by July 1

Our preference is to transfer these points to another DVCer. with 100% due (cashiers check) prior to transfer

Just thought I'd mention that you can transfer the December 2003 points but not the banked 2002 points to another member. Banked or borrowed points cannot be transferred. You can use them to make reservations for other members though

:D

Hi,

Would you consider renting points to me for a studio at BWV during Memorial Day weekend week 2004 (11 months out) or the first week of June? Just thought I would ask althought you stated you preferred renting to DVCers.
Thank you,

Pam

You can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter