Renting a car at the Grand Californian

jkkw

Earning My Ears
This may be a dumb question, but i was planning to drive my family to san diego to experience seaworld and legoland after spending a week in the grand californian. As iit's kinda dumb to rent a minivan for a week while we're in GC, we were planning to only rent on the last day. Question is, how can i do that? which car rental companies are near or at the GC? any expeirence doing this? and securing a minivan with car seats?

thanks in advance for the help!

jkkw said:
This may be a dumb question, but i was planning to drive my family to san diego to experience seaworld and legoland after spending a week in the grand californian. As iit's kinda dumb to rent a minivan for a week while we're in GC, we were planning to only rent on the last day. Question is, how can i do that? which car rental companies are near or at the GC? any expeirence doing this? and securing a minivan with car seats?

thanks in advance for the help!
I don't know for sure, but isn't Enterprise's motto, "We'll pick you up."? If it is still their motto, give them a call.

I just rented a standard SUV through Budget for $213 for an entire week in mid-May. I used the costco website to get the discount codes. I am a Costco member, but the info is available to anybody who wants to rent. I didn't have to enter my member number once, and the rates were better than any I got from trying about 20-30 discount codes on expedia, orbitz, and several other sites. I checked about every rental agency possible. This also is renting from San Diego Airport and returning it to Orange County Airport.

We used Enterprise when we were at the GCH in December. We rang downstairs and they organised everything for us. We were picked up within 15 minutes of making the phonecall and taken to the Enterprise depot a few blocks away. Would totally recommend using them.

We've rented cars many times while staying at Disneyland. Find your best deal and reserve before you go. Many of the big rental places have locations surrounding Disneyland, most on Harbor Blvd. They will pick you up and take you to their location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter