Renting a car just to drive to WDW...questions here!

angey77

DIS Veteran
1. Who should we rent from? Looking for cheap rates here! Just one day driving there and one day back.
2. Does anyone have offices on property that we can bring the car to? Will they bring us to CSR or do we have to walk, hitch-hike, catch a cab, or attach ourselves to a passing Disney bus?

Personally, I'd use National. They have two on-property locations...at the Car Care Center and at the Dolphin. In the past they have provided transportation to and from their locations.

Dollar has a location in one of the plaza hotels. Don't know which one...perhaps someone can provide that info.

Alamo has combined with National at MCO and on Disney property. If you can get a better rate with Alamo, use it (assuming you get in early enough to avoid the lines that Alamo can get. If you haven't already made your reservations, take the 6:50 a.m. Southwest flight out of New Orleans. That's the one we always take, and you usually beat the crowd into MCO.

llupin,
We're driving in from N.O. and just didn't want to put miles on the car. I guess I should have mentioned that we will be doing that and picking up the car at MSY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter