Renting a pool home

We are looking at a 6 bedroom in Emerald Island. The problem we are facing is that the contract says there is place to park 3 cars and we will probably have 6 cars. Anyone ever stayed there with a bunch of cars and have suggestions on what we can do?

Hi there, dawnn12 just wondering how private was the pool? Looks like it backs directly on to the play ground and more importantly was it clean?

Thank you for your help :flower3:

Don't know the answers for this particular IC house, but ours was a 5bed/4ba with a pool and it backed to a natural area. The owners were really nice and the house was clean and had everything we needed. It was also only $625/week

http://www.vrbo.com/229838

Has anyone stayed in a pool home in Aviana Resort? We are not concerned about how close to Disney it is as we are only going there a couple times this year. That's all people seem to find when I look for reviews. As long as it is a nice safe community and there are restaurants/shopping close by.
Can anyone give me info?

Thanks so much!:thumbsup2

Don't know the answers for this particular IC house, but ours was a 5bed/4ba with a pool and it backed to a natural area. The owners were really nice and the house was clean and had everything we needed. It was also only $625/week

http://www.vrbo.com/229838

Oooops, I followed the link in your last post above which is a different house than the one in your last link. They both look lovely :)

Oooops, I followed the link in your last post above which is a different house than the one in your last link. They both look lovely :)

Oops again, thought you were dawnn12 posting. I must have Disney Fever ;) Thank you torinsmom for the link to the villa you rented.

I just took a look at Aviana Resort and it is in an excellent location Davenport, not far from WDW. I sure you will be very pleased with your choice.

Hi there, dawnn12 just wondering how private was the pool? Looks like it backs directly on to the play ground and more importantly was it clean?

Thank you for your help :flower3:

sorry i just seen your post i just pm you. the house is clean no smells(i hate when you walk into a rental and it has that stale smell..eww but with this house no problems) we really liked this house so much we just booked again for aug:woohoo: any question pm me

Has anyone stayed in a pool home in Aviana Resort? We are not concerned about how close to Disney it is as we are only going there a couple times this year. That's all people seem to find when I look for reviews. As long as it is a nice safe community and there are restaurants/shopping close by.
Can anyone give me info?

Thanks so much!:thumbsup2

we have stayed in Aviana before but we loved this house better then the house in aviana. this is five bedroom, four bath pool house any questions pm we loved it so much we just booked it again for aug

http://www.vacationhomerentals.com/...lorida-vacation-rental-villa-proID-61533.html

We are looking for a pool home with hot tub & game room for our Christmas break from 12/22-12/28. Any suggestions would be great. Looking for around $1000 or less for 6 nights. We will be doing Universal & Busch Gardens & Seaworld.(we have season passes in Va, so the Busch parks are free for us) I figure that since we are going in December for the first time (have only gone in June before this) I will want a hot tub for the nights while the kids play around in the pool.

My husband lost his job last August after 20 years. He just got a secure job that has a shutdown from Christmas to the new year. It feels really awesome to be able to plan another trip. It's been a really rough time for us so this is a big time reward.:dance3:

I'd like to know this too. Romancing the Mouse will have a 6 bed in Windsor Palms by pur next trip and I just can't decide whether to do that b/c we are hesitant to leave WH.

Can anyone tell me the difference between Windsor Hills and Windsor Palms besides the size of the resort?

Also, if it's a busy time at Disney, are these 2 places pretty busy also? I don't want to feel too crowded within the resort since we can get that at Disney! lol

I think the town homes at WP do not have plunge pools, but those at WH do. The central amenities at WH are also probably a little bit better.

As for "busy": One of the great things about private developments---especially if you are staying in a detached home, but even in a town home---is the incredible degree of privacy they afford. One of the things we really like about pool homes is that the only annoying children in the pool are our own.

Brian, thanks!

We are looking at a detached home. I didn't know if it was busy getting in and out of the gate, the streets around, etc. We would definately use our own private pool but was wondering about traffic.

Are there restaurants nearby? Are those always busy with Disney people?

Oh, and GO BLUE!

Brian, thanks!

We are looking at a detached home. I didn't know if it was busy getting in and out of the gate, the streets around, etc. We would definately use our own private pool but was wondering about traffic.

Are there restaurants nearby? Are those always busy with Disney people?

Oh, and GO BLUE!

We've never had a problem with traffic but we've also never gone in the busiest times either. You take Sherberth Rd to Disney and only have to cross 192. Here's a map with the shortcut marked in red and some of the "millions" of restaurants that are nearby. I only marked a few but there are lots.
Windsor Hills is #1, Windsor Palms is # 13 and you zoom in and click on the markers in the area for other info. The red line will take you to Disney's Animal Kingdom the quickest but you can also get to the rest of Disney also.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...8.272032,-81.608849&spn=0.068335,0.11055&z=13

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter