Renting a travel trailer around WDW

paracelsus

Mouseketeer
My family of 6 heads to WDW every other year for 2 weeks. We have always stayed in a Wilderness Home or Cabin because FW is a nice place, we like riding around in a golf cart, and we have 3 dogs that come with us. In the past we have put our dogs in the FW kennel for our entire stay, but this time around I started thinking of renting a travel trailer and staying on the 1600 loop so the dogs can stay with us. The problem is being able to pull a trailer all the way from Illinois that is big enough for 6 of us behind a conversion van with limited towing capacity. So I started wondering if anyone knows if there is a company around WDW that will deliver a travel trailer, 5th wheel, or motor home (we aren't looking for a tent camping experience) to a site in FW and pick it up when we go. Does anyone know? Thanks!!

i know in woodalls campground guide i saw a ad for ?www.cruiseamerica.com i know they do rentals in the fla area, i hope this can help you start a search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter