Renting an "RV"

Ellen aka Snow White

<font color=blue>I AM LIVING IN MY MINI-VAN!!!<br>
I need to know if there is anywhere around the Orlando area that rents pop-up campers? If not pop-ups any other types of RV's. Thanks.:pinkbounc

This is a really good question. I would like to know also. Any experienced campers out there?

I have seen rented RV's at FW, so I know it can be done. They are usually Class C Motorhomes. I have seen CruiseAmerica ones, and others. I did a Google search for RV rental Orlando and got several sites.

Hope that helps--FW is great!

Barbara
228 days to go

You can try Cruise America. They have a 1 800 number and have stores all over. You can also go to a site called rvamerica.com it is a site run by Trailer Life and Motor Home Life. I work in sales for an RV dealership and while we don't rent a lot of dealers do. You can also check with the Orlando BBB and find out if there is a local dealer. But rvamerica.com might be the easiest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter