Renting at Wyndham Bonnet Creek for dummies!!!

I am looking to rent from a 2 bdrm Sept 21-29 but we are flexible. Is it too early to start looking into timeshare rentals like Wyndham Bonnet Creek? It is my first choice and this will be my first time to DW and we are on a budget.
Does anyone know the timing of the shuttles to DW?
Thanks.

I would check ebay and just research the seller's history. We've received prices from various places and ebay is usually the lowest. Our friends landed a 2 bedroom for $650 in April. We didn't think to check ebay and rented elsewhere and are paying more. Either way, renting from an owner is much less expensive than renmting from Wyndham.

I'm sorry, but I'm a little lost on the timeshare concept for WBC. We have cousins who own a Wyndham timeshare. Does that mean we can rent points from them for WBC??

I'm just really nervous to bid on points from a total stranger on Ebay...

I would not bid on points, look for the room you want for the dates you want. If there are not perfect match contact the seller and see if you can alter the dates. Let the seller deal with Wyndham, different owners can get different deals.

eBay has some advantages, if you pay with PayPal there is some protection and you can check the sellers feedback. Also the frequency of feedback can tell you if this is likely a wyndham owner using their own points or a clearing house. The downside is that if your plans change, you are hosed because you can't change them, whereas if you go with another clearing house this may be possible.

At the very least, eBay gives you a quick ballpark estimate as to what to expect, sometimes you can get quotes that are cheaper, sometimes not. There are lots of places to check and the prices can change dramatically from one to the other.

Good luck, it's really a great place to stay.

I booked my dec ressies thru booking.com. I plugged in your dates and got 545 for 1br and 723 for a 2br. Plus 12.5 taxes.

I booked with 5 Star Resorts and have had a wonderful experience. I got a 3 bedroom deluxe for March 18-22 for $495. They have great communication and are super nice. They were the lowest quote I got after checking around awhile. Good Luck!

I am getting $985-1175 for a 2 bdrm Sept 21-29 (8 days) from VRBO and flipkey.
I am nervous of ebay but will keep looking.
If anyone sees my dates for less, please let me know.

I booked with 5 Star Resorts and have had a wonderful experience. I got a 3 bedroom deluxe for March 18-22 for $495. They have great communication and are super nice. They were the lowest quote I got after checking around awhile. Good Luck!

We went with them through ebay and I second your impression, great communication and the trip went off without a hitch.

westcoastgal said:
I am getting $985-1175 for a 2 bdrm Sept 21-29 (8 days) from VRBO and flipkey.
I am nervous of ebay but will keep looking.
If anyone sees my dates for less, please let me know.

Have you tried getting a quote from Vacation Strategies? I received a quote for a 2 bedroom Deluxe and Presidential for 6 nights in October each, for ALOT less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter