Replies aren't updating!!

*Huey*

Diznee Fanatic
:bounce: This is my first day back since the big move and I'm noticing that the replies have not been updated since I first logged on in the new domain. It also took forever to find where to edit my profile. This is the only forum that I spend any great lengths of time in, so I'm probably just "ignorant" because of my lack of experience. Let me know if I'm missing some important "trick!"

Thanks!
Allie

I can't get my signature to work. Every time I update the url, I find that it hasn't changed, even though I submitted the changes in the profile section. . .

I'm using html tags (still doing web pages the old fashioned way! :cool: ) -- should I use different tags??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Allie

Allie, I am going to direct your post over to our Technical Board to get you some help. Good luck!
:D

I can't get that image to work, Huey.

Geocities no longer allows direct linking to their sites. You can get a free site here at the DIS where you can store your clipart. Just click on the link in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter