Reposting clipart primer

let's try this again...lol!

belle004_small.gif

There you go, RWE2L8, Belle looks great, and welcome!!!!! :wave:

Just a thought. Maybe turn your PM button on, so if anybody needs to get in touch with you on the DIS, they can. Just a thought. Again, welcome to the DIS.

Dan

You have photo edit software, Katie Mae, I forget from when we worked on your picture originally?? It needs to be made smaller (I can do that if you can't) and then you need to copy it to your PC. Then, you go to your User Cp, Edit Options, then at the bottom, do the avatar thing, uploading it from your PC.

Hmm...maybe that's not the best pic for an avatar--too little, but I appreciate your help!!
No, I still haven't purchased software yet, too many other things keep popping up!
Thanks again, Dan!
Katie Mae

Remember, an avatar can only be, max, 100 X 100. Yours here is 75 X 100, to remain proportional. Could not be much larger, and then only if a square in dimension. I think it looks good, JMO.

I do not think you can link through Google. I think you need to go to the site itself, as this is just showing up as a link, no image. You might download to your PC, then upload to the Net on your site, if you have one. If not, try www.imagestation.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter