Request at BLT

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
My DH and I will be staying in a standard studio at BLT this October. What request should I put in? BTW, I don't like heights. (I know it's a request, not a guarantee.)

Go here to see location of standards; standards are no higher than fifth floor. You could request ground floor if even second floor is unacceptable but be prepared to have passersby being able to look right into your room (there are no sheers, only a curtain that completely blocks out any outside view). You can get some view of MK in the front of the building, and view of both MK (to the left) and forest and channel/lake view by requesting even number room/north wall.

Go here to see location of standards; standards are no higher than fifth floor. You could request ground floor if even second floor is unacceptable but be prepared to have passersby being able to look right into your room (there are no sheers, only a curtain that completely blocks out any outside view). You can get some view of MK in the front of the building, and view of both MK (to the left) and forest and channel/lake view by requesting even number room/north wall.

Is there supposed to be a link?

Don't think I would like a ground floor room but happy that I won't be higher than the 5th. So should I request...
1) even # room
2) not ground floor
That would give me the best views with more privacy, correct?

Is there supposed to be a link?

Don't think I would like a ground floor room but happy that I won't be higher than the 5th. So should I request...
1) even # room
2) not ground floor
That would give me the best views with more privacy, correct?

Correct. You won't have to worry about heights with a standard view! :) (I'm with you on that - even the skybridge to CR makes me queasy)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter