Request extra towels?

lailah

Disneymom
This will be our first time renting points at VWL. Can anyone tell me how it all goes down? Do we get new towels each day, or do I have to ask for them or do we use the same ones (ugh) everyday? I don't understand the T&T either. :confused3 We're leaving in 13 days :cool1: and would like to get more information. Thanks so much!

You will receive fresh towels only on your full housekeeping or trash and towel days. You can request extra towel packs (4 bath, 4 hand and 4 washcloths) for $6 each, or you can get extra trash and towel days (replenish coffee service, towels and empty trash) for $10 each request.

If you are there for eight nights or more, you will get a full cleaning on day 4 with day 1 being check in day. Then trash and towels (clean towels, trash emptied) on day 8. If you aren't there for eight nights, you get trash and towels on day 4.

These are homes away from home, so hang up your towels just like you do at home. Members pay for the cleaning of the linens and the villas with dues, so this is just one way to keep dues down.

Usually you will have four bath towels, four face cloths and two hand towels in a studio or one bedroom. Double that for a 2 bedroom, triple it for a Grand Villa.

You can always take some fresh pool towels back to your room and return them to the pool later. With the one bedroom, you can wash your towels daily if you'd like.

If you are renting a 1BR or larger, you will have a washer/dryer in your room. Complimentary washer/dryers are available for those staying in studios.

If you want additional towels, you can have daily Trash/Towel service for $10 per day- they will provide clean towels and empty trash each day you order the service. Additional towel sets may be obtained for $6- this will provide 4 bath towels/4 hand towels/2 washcloths.

Trash/Towel service is provided on the 4th day without charge for stays of 7 days or less.

WebmasterDoc said:
If you want additional towels, you can have daily Trash/Towel service for $10 per day- they will provide clean towels and empty trash each day you order the service. Additional towel sets may be obtained for $6- this will provide 4 bath towels/4 hand towels/2 washcloths.
I didn't realize this additional service was that reasonably priced. I can see us paying $10 per day for clean towels and trash taken care of if we happen to stay in a studio or Inn room.

Thanks so much for all of your help. So If we are there for 5 days, on our fourth day we'll get clean towels, correct? Also, when we stayed at the WL before, I didn't remember there being pool towels, but there must have been, right? Thanks again! Only 11 days to go!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter