Request for a T-shirt DISign with Disney trains - we leave May 20

rontu78

Mouseketeer
This is my first request. I've read the stickies but may need some help, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes!

I'm looking for a T-shirt design for my family's trip. My 7-year-old is a BIG train enthusiast with Tourette's syndrome and some other special needs. This will be the first trip to Disney that he remembers.

I'm looking for a T-shirt design that includes Walt Disney World trains and especially the monorail, his favorite. (MK steam train, wildlife express and monorail, if possible, but fine to vary this as necessary.) If it happened to have Mickey or Mickey in friends on board or nearby, that would also be wonderful, but not absolutely necessary.

I'm thinking the shirts would say "All Aboard for our Disney Vacation!" but something else that is cute would work just fine. I'd like the names Shelley, Paul, Kristi and Drew on the shirts. I have bought some iron-on transfer paper to make these. The smallest shirt will be a youth Large and the biggest one a 4XL, if that makes any difference.

We leave at 4 a.m. May 20 for the Looooooong drive to Florida from Kentucky!

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter