Requesting a Specific Dining Room at Be Our Guest

Donop26

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I've been to Be Our Guest 3 times in the past. The only dining room I have not been seated in is the West Wing. Can I tell them at check in that we don't mind waiting for our table but would like to be seated there? Do you think a more off time for the meal would result in better luck (for example a late lunch or later in the evening reservation?)

Thanks for any advice!

I don’t think you’ll have any problem requesting the West Wing, especially if you tell them up front that you’re willing to wait. I agree that you’ll have better luck at a less busy time - unless they have sections closed off in order to reduce the number of staff needed.

We just ate there a few days ago. Our reservation was at 11:30. I requested the West Wing and waited an extra 30 minutes to be seated. I just love the darkness, enchanted rose, lightning and thunder, especially when it's hot and sunny outside. I still get excited every time the portrait changed from Prince to Beast, lol.

I requested at the outdoor host stand to be sat there and had no issues. Esp if you're willing to wait, should be fine. A lot of people don't want to be there bc it's dark- we loved it.

A lot of people don't want to be there bc it's dark.
Very true! During our last visit, the couple who sat near us left because it was too dark. A large family (maybe 10 people) also had to leave because a young child was too scared. On another visit, a small boy took a few steps into the room and refused to go any further.

If you have never eaten at BoG, and if your DH has declared that THIS trip we are going, and it may be the only time given reviews, what room would you pick ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter