Requesting WDW recipes?

cavepig

DIS Veteran
Is there an email address to request recipes for WDW?

We loved the chocolate chip cookies at Pop and would love the recipe, unless they get the dough frozen and just cook them there. Also we want the recipe for the Chipotle Pasta dish at Chef Mickey's. We were able to get recipe cards for some dishes at Hollywood & Vine, but forget to ask anywhere else.

Thanks.

Hi Cavepig--I don't have an e-mail address for you, but have you checked on the DISBoard's Cooking/Crafting/Scrapping forum? It's one of the Just for Fun Forums. You can post your question there and see if anyone has the recipe or do a search. Many Disney restaurant recipes are on there. I've also had good luck doing a google search for recipes by using lots of keywords.

You can also go to the official Disney site and send an email. They are very good about responding and sending you the recipes you request. They've certainly done it enough for me!

My website has many Disney recipes. Just click the WWW on the bottom of this message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter