Reservations at Citywalk Restaurant-How Early?

drogerstn

DIS Veteran
How far in advance can reservations be made for Citywalk restaurants? Is there a phone number to call for all reservations?

I don't think you need to make ressies very far in advance for any CityWalk restaurant -- EXCEPT Emeril's, in which case months in advance is probably not too soon.

The only exception I can think of is Margaritaville around the time Jimmy Buffett is expected in Orlando. he has a way of dropping in when he's in town. And I do believe he's scheduled to play one of the big arenas downtown in the near future. Anyone know the exact dayes?

The only exception I can think of is Margaritaville around the time Jimmy Buffett is expected in Orlando. he has a way of dropping in when he's in town. And I do believe he's scheduled to play one of the big arenas downtown in the near future. Anyone know the exact dayes?

He's at the Ice Palace in Tampa on Feb. 18th and playing at TD Waterhouse in Orlando on Feb. 20th - wish I was going! :rolleyes:

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter