Reserved nighttime show

mufasa0505

DIS Veteran
I have a package booked for early July (staying at Sequoia) and am trying to purchase reserved spots for the nighttime show. My app keeps telling me that I can only reserve this 7 days out, but I keep hearing from other people that they already have this booked for trips even later than mine. I've tried doing it on the desktop site but I get caught in a Disney Website Death Loop that takes me back-and-forth between two pages. Just curious if anyone knows a "trick," or have I been misinformed on how early these can be purchased?

I have a package booked for early July (staying at Sequoia) and am trying to purchase reserved spots for the nighttime show. My app keeps telling me that I can only reserve this 7 days out, but I keep hearing from other people that they already have this booked for trips even later than mine. I've tried doing it on the desktop site but I get caught in a Disney Website Death Loop that takes me back-and-forth between two pages. Just curious if anyone knows a "trick," or have I been misinformed on how early these can be purchased?

I was able to reserve night time show for mid June a few weeks ago, so I can say it doesn't need to be within 7 days. Is your package fully paid off? I had to do that before I was able to pre-purchase the Premiere pass a few months ago.

Why not call them?
If you are in the US, you can call WDW and ask to be transferred to Paris, to avoid international call rates.

Most likely they can arrange it quite quickly.

Why not call them?
If you are in the US, you can call WDW and ask to be transferred to Paris, to avoid international call rates.

Most likely they can arrange it quite quickly.
I called Friday and was told that my TA has to call and add it (since it was booked through the WDW Travel Company). So she called and was told that I have to book it through the app. That's what I've been dealing with. Endless circles of misinformation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter