Resort only @OKW for Christmas

little_orange_bird

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
I’m not sure if this in the right place, but I’m looking for some happy thoughts.
We’ve had to cancel our April spring break trip due to park closure and our July trip due to quarantine (we’re from Jersey).
Right now we’re booked for the week after Christmas at OKW (we’re DVC, staying on points). Depending on availability of 2020 tickets, the stay might be resort only.
I’m just curious- would you keep it? What could we look forward to? I know Disney at Christmas is beautiful, and we love the resort, there’s Disney Springs- I’m just wondering if being so close, yet so far from the parks would be torture or if any break would be positive after this year! (We’re waitlisted at Riviera and GF too- hoping one of those come through!)

Hi everyone,
I’m not sure if this in the right place, but I’m looking for some happy thoughts.
We’ve had to cancel our April spring break trip due to park closure and our July trip due to quarantine (we’re from Jersey).
Right now we’re booked for the week after Christmas at OKW (we’re DVC, staying on points). Depending on availability of 2020 tickets, the stay might be resort only.
I’m just curious- would you keep it? What could we look forward to? I know Disney at Christmas is beautiful, and we love the resort, there’s Disney Springs- I’m just wondering if being so close, yet so far from the parks would be torture or if any break would be positive after this year! (We’re waitlisted at Riviera and GF too- hoping one of those come through!)
I'm a big OKW fan since I've owned there since 1997. You might get better responses posting this on the DVC Resorts Board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter