Restaurant Hours Thanksgiving Week

PJMPA

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know why restaurant hours are limited during Thanksgiving week? For example, on 11/25, last seating at Crystal Palace is 5:45- MK is open until 8:00 - on 11/28 was told last seating at Mama Melrose is 5:00. This is not an availability issue - the computer is cutting off all reservations at these times.

I know what you mean. I made my PS for Thanksgiving dinner at Crystal Palace and CM told me that the latest they can make reservations for is at 5:45pm. Of course at that time park hours were not posted yet.

The the MK restaurant hours were posted late... days after the November MK park hours were posted, (which were also late).

Last week I was trying to book LTT for TG dinner, and came across the same 5:45p closing. But, I called again on Sunday, and discovered they had just extended the hours to 9pm.

I'll assume that Crystal Palace hours are running in the same issue... I'd try calling them again.
Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter