Restaurants around Aulani - Any chance we can't get in during peak season

auteur55

Mouseketeer
Hello we are doing our bucket list trip to Aulani the first week of April which I'm sure is a busy week with Spring Break. We have our reservations set for the restaurants in Aulani but I know there are a few in walking distance like Monkeypod and a few others. Do these restaurants fill up and need reservations as well? Or is there a time to go we should be able to get in. Are there any highly recommended restaurants in walking distance.

I guess I'm curious what we need to plan ahead for and what we can just access at our leisure. Thanks for the help!

Monkeypod is number one. It's got some great fish. There's also a mexican restaurant,"Just Tacos" that is not bad. Both are easy walking distance (and well lit if I recall).

If you are worried, you can easily make reservations at Monkey Pod. When we have gone around dinner time in November there was an hour wait. You can make the reservation on Open Table. There are also several quick restaurants there in a pinch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter