return of the Happy Little Thread

I'm thankful for a healthy family and thankful that all of you have lots to be thankful for.

Also, I'm thankful I'm going to DISNEYLAND on the 24th and straight from there to DISNEYWORLD to spend Labor Day weekend with some of you :-)

Hope you like DL better than I did. ( I was thankful I got to go)I went in April and was very disappointed!BTW POTC was GREAT!!!!! Try to make a ADR for Blue Bayou!

:cool1: I'm happy my new job assignment is taking me back to the Ms. Gulf Coast!!!!!...never mind they backed out 3 hours later...I'm not happy NOW

Glad you got out some today!! Hope you are feeling OK. I started walking some today (just a mile), and came back home and fell asleep on the couch!!

Also, school started here today. Was right behind a bus all morning with many stops on the way to the walking trail.

that's your problem in a nutshell...... driving to the walking trail.

I am happy that you all are happy.....really, I am! I'm not saccharine....I'm real live sugar, people! Sickening....I know.

I'm happy that despite the ridiculous rise in grocery and gas prices that I can still afford rum! pirate:

I'm happy that I get to consider all you lovely people my friends!

I'm happy about the things above. PolyPixie really is a true live angel - Positive People make me Happy.

I'm happy we're going to the fort for the first time in October.
I'm happy that my parents are traveling with us.
I'm happy to have a roof over my head and milk in the fridge.

PEACE! :hippie:

no, I think what he's saying is, if I can get out of bed and do all that stuff, why can't she. That's what he's saying.

That's probably it. He was thinking, geez! I'm working my tail off before I go to the office and that lazy witch is upstairs snoozing away! He probably spit in my coffee, too.

gimme a break, people. He just loves me and that's all

That's probably it. He was thinking, geez! I'm working my tail off before I go to the office and that lazy witch is upstairs snoozing away! He probably spit in my coffee, too.

What's there not to love???

Pete passed the assessment yesterday for this job,which from what I understand is a hard thing to do. His boss is trying his best to undo the freeze so that they can move him to the new position. I was wondering if we could all could send positive vibes, a prayer, whatever your inclination...we really could use it. It's been an emotional roller coaster the last few days. And for those who have met Pete, he is a great guy and deserves it!!!! I am not biased at all!!;)

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Im happy to have a job to hate. Im happy that both DJs walked out at the sister club directly across the street, that guarantees me at least another week or two of job security!!

Good luck PeteyBoy!!! That positions already yours I bet.

Good luck Pete, I was gonna give you the :goodvibes a bunch times, but Amanda beat me too it so how about....:wave2:pixiedust:

If someone is to get a new job this week, I wish it to be you Pete. Good luck. They are a big company, they can spare the change....

Thank you all for the good wishes, and the bad smiley.

John, If I ever become ruler of the world, you are hereby king smiley.

He didn't mention spitting in the coffee when he phoned me.

Pete passed the assessment yesterday for this job,which from what I understand is a hard thing to do. His boss is trying his best to undo the freeze so that they can move him to the new position. I was wondering if we could all could send positive vibes, a prayer, whatever your inclination...we really could use it. It's been an emotional roller coaster the last few days. And for those who have met Pete, he is a great guy and deserves it!!!! I am not biased at all!!;)

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Wishing him luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter