Review My Ressies-Plans

RachaelRol

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow planners!

Need your opinions, well would like some opinions. I have LC as our first and last dinner of the trip. I think I want to change it. What one credit restaurant would you want for your last night?

7.18 Le Cellier 7:25 PM

7.19 Crystal Palace 8:10 AM
Wave 6:20 PM

7.20 No ressies but want to see Fantasmic after day at Blizzard Beach

7.21 Chefs De France 12:10 PM
San Angel Inn 6:45 PM
Followed by Illuminations

7.22 Ohana 6:25 PM

7.23 Wolfgang Puck Café 5:30 PM
Followed by Summer Nightastic and Electric Parade

7.24 Chef Mickey 7:15 AM
Sci Fi 12:50 PM
This is DS birthday. When asked what he wanted to do since grandma said he's the boss this day, he said, "Goofy's Candy Company!" Still I want to do something special for him, he will be 9.

7.25 Kona Café 6:50 PM

7.26 Kona Café 7:30 AM
Le Cellier 7:40 PM
Maybe move Kona breakfast to departure day...

7.27 Head home.. boo, but our flight isn't until 9:00 PM so we have practically the whole day to enjoy. We'll likely counter service and snack it throughout the day.

By the way, I got 'Ohana last night so keep trying!

Thanks!!

7.19 Crystal Palace 8:10 AM
Wave 6:20 PM

San Angel Inn 6:45 PM
Followed by Illuminations

7.22 Ohana 6:25 PM

7.23 Wolfgang Puck Café 5:30 PM
Followed by Summer Nightastic and Electric Parade

7.25 Kona Café 6:50 PM

7.26 Kona Café 7:30 AM
7.27 Head home.. boo, but our flight isn't until 9:00 PM so we have practically the whole day to enjoy. We'll likely counter service and snack it throughout the day.

A few of my favorites here -

Love CP breakfast, especially an early ARD.

Kona for any meal makes me happy!

I love the Wave's breakfast, and except for the chicken on their chicken salad at lunch, the other lunch & dinner items have been good.

a few of my less than favs -

San Angel Inn - the food is just not good, and it has nothing to do with it not being tex mex. I have been to many "authentic" mexican restaurants, and they make much better food at my local places here in CT than they do at SAI. If you like it, go for it. If you are trying it for the first time and just want to give it a shot, good luck. If you want to go by some others experiences, switch it out for virtually anywhere else around WS.

Ohana - i just don't think the food is that good, but from your last comments I suspect you have been here before and it is a favorite of yours.

Wolfgang Puck Cafe - i have found the service to be rude, but the food (except for one experience where they screwed up a burger twice! at one lunch) is pretty good.

Just my $.02!

Yes, 'Ohana is a favorite and it will be my mom's first time there.

SAI is hubby's pick. He loves it there, me not so much. They have a new chef so I am hoping for a better meal...

Thanks!

Any thoughts on two LCs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter