• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reviews 8/18-8/28 part 3 (long)

queenmichelle

Mouseketeer
We had many great meals on out trip. Only a couple not so great and only 1 stinker. The group consists of myself (29 for the for 2nd time)a self proclaimed picky eater, DD (11) also a picky eater but would never admit it and my brother(age omitted to protect the innocent). We stayed 5 nights at POFQ and 5 nights at CR.

Day 7:

Breakfast:We had an early PS for Crystal Palace and got some very nice shots a nearly empty Main Street. The food was wonderful as usual. I did miss the prime rib hash that they had last time.:( I can' remeber what I had but mostly fruit and baked goods like muffins. I did try grits for the first time and well they weren't totally gross. Thay tasted too buttery but maybe CP doesn't have good grits?

Lunch:DD and I went to Tony's Town Square. DD just had butterd pasta but chowed down. I has spaghetti and meatballs. It was better than I remember. We were seated in the garden room which was lovely. For dessert we shared the cinnamon galato which was devine.

Dinner:We just grabbed hot dogs and fries form Casey's Corner. Same as last time. Tasty!

Day 8:

Breakfast:We went to fountainview Bakery again. I had the choc croissant. DD had the boston cream pie. Both were very good. Bro had the fruit pasrty again.

Lunch:We just sort of snacked our way through World Showcase. All I destinctly remember was the cream puff from france. Very good.

Dinner: We went to the Grand Floridian Cafe. I had the prime rib which was pretty good. The mashed potatoes were to die for good. I could have just eaten those. DD and bro had burgers. Rave reviews from them. I had the key lime pie dessert. It had a carmelized sugar topping that was too strong for the subtle lime flavor and a chocalate crust. It was a weird combination that left me dissapointed.

Day 9:

Breakfast:We grabbed a bagel and croissant from the Food n' Fun Center. Both were good.

Lunch:We went to Sci-Fi Dine In for lunch. DD and I had the exact same thing. The grilled chicken kids meal with choc shakes. The shakes were yummy the chicken and potaoes a little bland.Bro had a burger which was almost as good as GF Cafe. I love the atmosphere of this place I just wish they had better food.

Dinner: We grabbed a pizza and chicken strip meal from the ffod court. The pizza was ggod nice crispy crust which I love. The checiken was good but the fries were wonderful. The best on WDW property. I kept snatching them from DD which did not make her too happy.

4th and final part coming soon.

Thanks for taking the time to post your reviews. They are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter