RFID Passport/wallet cover and Pacasfe backpack

Silvertraveler

Earning My Ears
Do any of you recommend an RFID passport/wallet cover? If so, where did you purchase your cover?

Also, I have read the threads about PacSafe backpacks. Other than being able to lock the outside compartments, is there a big reason to use a Pacsafe over locking the zippers on a traditional hiking backpack (the one we use at WDW)?

Silvertraveler

Do any of you recommend an RFID passport/wallet cover? If so, where did you purchase your cover?

Also, I have read the threads about PacSafe backpacks. Other than being able to lock the outside compartments, is there a big reason to use a Pacsafe over locking the zippers on a traditional hiking backpack (the one we use at WDW)?

Silvertraveler

All the Pac Safe products are slash proof. They have a metal mesh between the layers of fabic that make them impossible to slash and run. This is one of the ways thieves work around the world. I was a bit concerned about airport security with my Pac Safe products, but they went through without a problem in both the US and Europe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter