Rhode Island Folks

Oh Boy! I know I suggested the 16th and it seems a number of people are available...unfortunately that day is out for me as I will be attending the Patriots game.

You all can still get together that day if it works best for everyone else.

Let me know what you think.

Oh Boy! I know I suggested the 16th and it seems a number of people are available...unfortunately that day is out for me as I will be attending the Patriots game.

You all can still get together that day if it works best for everyone else.

Let me know what you think.

i vote wait for Jason!!!! LOL..Maybe we can aim for an indoor thing in october??? We are free Sept 29-30 and it looks like all sat/sun in october...maybe wrights farm or village haven?? http://www.thevillagehaven.com/Home_Page.php
they have family style (voted best of RI) chicken dinner...plus yummy cinnomin rolls and ice cream...the have a nice back room where we can have a large table together
Lori

I also vote to wait for Jason! I was going to ask you if you were skipping the Pats game Jason! I think the only thing we have for Sept/Oct are Saturday soccer games, but that's not an all day thing, an hour each game. How about the following weekend, 22/23?

I also vote to wait for Jason! I was going to ask you if you were skipping the Pats game Jason! I think the only thing we have for Sept/Oct are Saturday soccer games, but that's not an all day thing, an hour each game. How about the following weekend, 22/23?

I'm tied up both days 22/23rd :sad1: evey other upcomming weekend I"m fine :thumbsup2
Lori

I'm thinking Sunday September 30 at 12:30pm. The Patriots play on the road in Buffalo at 1pm. We can meet somewhere that has a TV so noone has to miss the it :happytv:

If this date is good for everyone, we just need a place to meet. I liked the Lincoln Woods idea because we could come and go at our leisure, that's not the case, so much, in a restaurant. Is anyone open to doing something like a pot luck? :stir: This would help keep costs down and would provide an environment for the kids to release energy.:yay:

Let me know :thumbsup2

I'm thinking Sunday September 30 at 12:30pm. The Patriots play on the road in Buffalo at 1pm. We can meet somewhere that has a TV so noone has to miss the it :happytv:

Spoken like a man!! That's ok, I can hopefully still convince DH to go that way! What better than to talk Disney and Patriots!! The 30th works for us. I will check with Lisa also, as she can't get on here lately.

If this date is good for everyone, we just need a place to meet. I liked the Lincoln Woods idea because we could come and go at our leisure, that's not the case, so much, in a restaurant. Is anyone open to doing something like a pot luck? :stir: This would help keep costs down and would provide an environment for the kids to release energy.:yay:

Let me know :thumbsup2

that date works for us!!!
Lori

Hi been a member since 2001. Live in the fine town of Johnston. Stayed at the blt in june. will be going home im may...

Hi been a member since 2001. Live in the fine town of Johnston. Stayed at the blt in june. will be going home im may...
Welcome! we do little get-together every year and are in the middle of planning something for this year. Follow this thread for details.

We can count Lisa in too! So where should we meet?
The way I see it we have 4 choices:
  1. A restaurant. Perhaps one that was listed earlier
  2. Lincoln Woods. Might be chilly out
  3. Someone's home. We just moved to Lincoln and would welcome Disney fans. We have a nice yard for the kids to play and the TV will be on the game.
  4. A hall like the Knights of Columbus. Would only cost about $100

Let me know which you'd prefer. Let's see if we can lock this down by this weekend.

I would like the last few choices. Going somewhere like a restaurant is tough with having the little kids in chairs.

That is my two cents. :)

Welcome! we do little get-together every year and are in the middle of planning something for this year. Follow this thread for details.

3. Someone's home. We just moved to Lincoln and would welcome Disney fans. We have a nice yard for the kids to play and the TV will be on the game.

Let me know which you'd prefer. Let's see if we can lock this down by this weekend.

First..welcome to Lincoln!! I think any choice would be fine. The restaurant may be tough depending on how many people come. I'm more for relaxed and comfortable! I can try to Lincoln Woods and see what their availability is.

i am up for any of the above...but just to be safe this time of year probably one of the choices with indoor area also just in case of bad weather
Lori

OK. Seeing as we are running short on time I am willing to offer my home as the meeting place :chat: if that is OK with everyone. I would suggest a pot luck :stir: where everyone brings a food item to share. I have plates, utensils and can make burgers and hot dogs. Let me know what you will be bringing so we don't double up on any particular item.

RECAP: Sunday, September 30 at 12:30 at my home, pot luck.

Let me know if this is OK with everyone and I will PM you my address, :moped: I live in Lincoln, RI. We have a nice flat yard for the kids to play :yo-yo:and I'll make sure the TV is on with the Patriots game :woohoo:.

Also, at that time we can also talk about planning future meets so we're not scrambling at the end of the summer.

(I think I got a little smiley crazy there)

:thumbsup2 (one more for good measure)

OK. Seeing as we are running short on time I am willing to offer my home as the meeting place :chat: if that is OK with everyone. I would suggest a pot luck :stir: where everyone brings a food item to share. I have plates, utensils and can make burgers and hot dogs. Let me know what you will be bringing so we don't double up on any particular item.

RECAP: Sunday, September 30 at 12:30 at my home, pot luck.

Let me know if this is OK with everyone and I will PM you my address, :moped: I live in Lincoln, RI. We have a nice flat yard for the kids to play :yo-yo:and I'll make sure the TV is on with the Patriots game :woohoo:.

Also, at that time we can also talk about planning future meets so we're not scrambling at the end of the summer.

(I think I got a little smiley crazy there)

Wooooohoooo..Jason steps up AGAIN :cool1::worship::thumbsup2 sounds like a plan!!!!!!!! We will be there :drive:...and i will bring a few sliced calzone loaves!

THANKS
Lori

Haven't been on here this board or this thread in a LONG time, and just saw this thread again. Is this meet a thing where you all know each other? Cuz I don't do DIS meets where I'm the "stranger" very well. :blush:

Haven't been on here this board or this thread in a LONG time, and just saw this thread again. Is this meet a thing where you all know each other? Cuz I don't do DIS meets where I'm the "stranger" very well. :blush:

When we met a couple of years ago, we didn't know each other either. Are you available to attend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter