• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ribbon ect... swap UPDATE!!!!

bcarson

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or
I have everyones! So I will work on it this weekend! :thumbsup2 Should be out early next week. I will let you know. Thanks everyone. :grouphug:

Awesome - I'll be making room in my tackle box for the new brad/eyelet arrivals.

yeeehhhaaaaaa!!!!!
i only wish that i had signed up for the brads too as i don't know how to use eyelets but love brads!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL

Cool - I can't wait to get this swap back!

Thanks for hosting this bcarson, really appreciate your work on this!

Okay ladies I worked on this last night. I have group one almost finished. I realized I need to bag my stuff duh! :lmao: This was harder then I thought. My printer won't work so I don't really have a working list while I am doing It. I am going to try and print off at work today. I should finish tonight or tommorrow. I hope I don't short anyone but please forgive me if I do. I really tried. Also It is not going to come back as neat as it came. I just layed everything out and dropped one in the envelope like an assembly line. Oh crazy! :rolleyes1

I am taking group 2 to the post office this morning. I want to look over group one again. Thanks for your patience :thumbsup2

I am soo excited! My girls are already claiming parts and pieces for me use in their albums--and I get the feeling my oldest is eyeing some to use herself!

:wave2: Thanks to everyone in group 2! :goodvibes

Mine got here today as well. What fun!! It was great to go through all the little bags. I have so many fun choices now. The only downside is, now I really have to do something about my ribbon storage.

I am so glad. I didn't want you guys to think I was bs that this stuff was really coming. I will have group 1 out by Mon. NO MORE false promises. :thumbsup2 I just have had a hard time with my switch at work. I have been flip flopping back and forth until someone was hired. I actually train the girl this week. The only draw back I have to work second all week. :rolleyes:

I got my stuff today! Everything is great, my 2 year old helped me open the package and keeps saying WOW that's pretty! Thanks everyone! :cool1:

Mine came today also! :cool1: However, I ended up with an extra bag of eyelets (from Diana Lyn) and an extra bag of fibers (from ???)- anyone missing theirs?

Tink&Belle's Mom- My artistic 7yo DD was trying to check out my stuff, too!

Since my package should be arriving any day I have a questions. What is the best way to store ribbons and fibers?

mickeyfan2 said:
Since my package should be arriving any day I have a questions. What is the best way to store ribbons and fibers?

When I'm feeling very organized, I just cut a 2x3 block of cardstock and wrap each kind around it and then file it by color in a plastic pencil box that I have. I use bigger pieces of paper for longer ribbons, etc.

But I won't tell you what my stuff looks like right now. :blush:

Mine came either Friday or Saturday. I love everything and can't wait to use them in some upcoming scrapping.

I am done! :cheer2: I am going to the post office sometime before I work at 2pm today. Thanks for being so patient :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter