Riddle me this!

Hi, spb! The studios are right across the street from the Swan. I haven't walked it, but I'd guess it isn't too far (20 minutes??). You might want to give Glo a holler - I bet she knows!

You can catch a boat from the Swan to The Studios too! :)

See you tonight, spb! :)

Donna!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Well, at least it's NOT a math riddle today! But I still am not sure about this one! :( Oh, well...hope everyone is having a good afternoon! Welcome back, Diane..happy Birthday, Boo!...and Credit Man, too! :)

Hey!!! love the magic - A fellow Long Islander! How do you do? I'm out in Suffolk County. :D

Happy Birthday Boo and creditman !

Great pics of Boo and her brothers, Stephanie :D

I remember Pilot of the Airwaves ....for being the pilot, I don't think it really got much air time !

Breezy ... I saw the same Trading Spaces you did, where they didn't replay the live reveal but just some trading spaces people filling space ! I caught the replay of the live reveal on the Sunday repeat of the show ..... not much of a big deal .... the people liked the bedroom .... commented on the stripper poles but seemed to be ok with them, were disappointed their coolers were gone .... then the people with the redone living room kind of liked it .... colors will take some getting used to ...

Thanks for the Swan/MGM info OK !

PM on the way !

Hi Back to YOU tulirose!!!

I'm doing well,and am enjoying the company on the boards while planning my next trip to the MAGIC!!! Hopefully it will be a LITTLE bit warmer there than here, eh?

It's nice to "connect" with others who also appreciate the Joys of DISNEY! Have a good one!

I finally got Pilot of the Airwaves out ouf my head.....until I came back on the thread!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter