Ride Swap -- TEAM IMAGINE--

Emily, Did the borders ship okay? I did make them 12x12, but so that they could be cut down and they JUST FIT in that envelope so I was a little worried that they would get crunched in shipping.

Hi everyone - my package was shipped this morning I should arrive soon. Thanks again Emily !! MIchelle

I am extremely sorry to say that I am running behind. I have had a migraine since Sunday and completely unable to focus for long periods of time. I am almost done but just haven't been able to concentrate long enough to finish. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon and am hoping he can give me something that will help. My goal is to mail on Monday, June 27. I am so sorry! :guilty:

TPCShauna - you are not alone! I'm following you...a very sincere apology to everyone! Things have been crazier than usual for me for this swap. Usually I wait until the last minute and get things out on the deadline. Well this time I actually started early since we were going on vacation near the end. I was in a groove and getting the boxes done then dd got sick for a week, then I got sick for 2 weeks, then we left on vacation for 3 weeks (one of my two weeks of sickness was on vacation). We got back Sunday and I was finishing up and as I was cutting out my box I thought there was a bug on me and shook my arm and cut my thigh with the knife...I will have a lovely 2 1/2 inch scrapping scar there when it heals, fortunately only needed butterly stitches. These are the highlights of my delays...I am truly sorry and will get these out asap! After all nothing else can happen right?! :rolleyes1

TPCShauna - I hope your dr was able to help you get rid of your migraine...pixie dust your way to help! :wizard:

Thanks Jennz! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: to you to!!

And yes, I got two lovely shots, some nice snorty medicine and some anti-nausea medicine so I can actually eat something. I am on my way back to normal.

Again, I am so, so sorry to everyone for being late. Please forgive me. :guilty:

I'm going to be late also. I'm helping Nez & VanillaAngel (Believe group) finish their things and will put them all in the mail at the same time.

No worries ya'll- We are not yet to the half way point on either group so ya'll have a few days :)

MAIL CALL-

Mickey's Old Friend and Christinadei I received yours today- Great Job both of you!

-em

Disneyland_emily said:
MAIL CALL-

Mickey's Old Friend and Christinadei I received yours today- Great Job both of you!

-em

Glad you got it. I finally got the priority stamps today after having to reorder them. They somehow had no record of my first order. Anyway, let me know if you don't think that postage will work and I'll send you a stamp ASAP. I wanted to go ahead and get it to you, but it looks like others still haven't been mailed, so I should have plenty of time to send it to you if you think the other postage I sent won't work. I don't see why it wouldn't though.

Em, I'm finally finished. No more double swaps for me ! Going postal tommorrow or Monday.

Cyndi princess:

Em, I sent my package out today. I also included the extra border I had gotten. Joyce

Please forgive me , I made a big goof with my swap items. I forgot to add the fiber to the bags for my tags. Actually I hadn't even got any. Don't know what I was thinking. The boxes were already sealed . I did it with my cruise swap items also. Its been crazy around here and I was soo determined to get the packages out that it didn't even register that I hadn't completed everything.

Cyndi :crazy:

Quick Update:

Team Imagine
Arrived: 10 of 24
Accounted for (not here yet but status is known ie shipped or almost shipped) : 8 of 14
Unaccounted for: 6

This concerns me just a bit- IF you have NOT posted here about if your package has shipped to me or why/if its delayed PLEASE let me know either here or via PM so we can get that number down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter