Right Now at WDW...

someone is eating dole whip

...someone is walking through the gates to the Magic Kingdom for the first time and is holding back the tears of happiness...

...someone is headed down to refill their refillable mug one more time for the night before going to bed...

Someone is stuffing their fill-a-box with Mr. Potato Head parts and squeezing in one more arm.

Someone is in line for their Cinderella Royal Table ADR

Someone is getting their baby's first haircut ears.

Someone is posing on the bridge to TomorrowLand for a Photopass photographer.

Right now....
Someone is laughing really hard because they just got soaked on Splash Mountain.

...someone is enjoying Gonzo's multi-screen tap dancing in the MuppetVision 3D pre-show...

...someone is enjoying sitting down to enjoy their lunch, marveling through the glass at the huge tank at Coral Reef...

...some Mommy is crying because her daughter just saw Cinderella for the first time.
...Someone just arrived on ME and walked into the WL lobby with jaws dropped open.
...while previous person is enjoying their first view of WL, the people sitting at the ME stop waiting to leave are burning with jealousy :sad2:

Right now, someone is sitting on the curb on Main Street, eating their first :mickeybar and waiting to see their first 3:00 parade.

I'm jealous. :sad1:

...someone is boarding a monorail to head back to the MK from their afternoon nap or swim...

-Someone is going on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and thinking it's the most awesome ride on property!

Right now at WDW...

Someone is eating some chicken fingers and french fries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter