Ringing in 2010, 6 months til we'll be back again

Got this about 9:30 this morning and said they were about 3 hours away!! So if they aren't there they are really close :banana:

2.jpg

Awww, look at Brookie trying to hold onto all of her babies!!! Happy FL!!!:cool1::thumbsup2

Thanks for friending me :goodvibes...Jill if you see this maybe you can add me too!

i got that picture, too! but we were having breakfast with my grandparents, then we hit the road. so i couldn't post it. no worries....erica's on the job! :laughing:

memom said it was not-so-sunny in florida....hopefully the weather will get better for them!

Can you tell me whose FB page it will be under so I can friend them and follow along? You can PM me the information if you don't want to broadcast it. Thanks.

Hey! I made the second page which isn't too bad for me!!! I wish you all a wonderful trip and it looks like the gang is all here! Hugs! :goodvibes

ETA: I am on facebook....Cathy Peckiconis....someone friend me! LOL

Have a great trip! I can't wait to read all about New Year's Eve aT Poly beach and Disney!! Are the live reports here or on facebook? You can friend me Nichole Stevens Pulvirenti. Thanks looking forward to updates.

I have friended you all or accepted your friend request. The updates will be on Trent's page since he has the fancy phone. Just go to my friends and look for him and send him a friend request.

Got this about 9:30 this morning and said they were about 3 hours away!! So if they aren't there they are really close :banana:

2.jpg

Thanks for posting the picture Erica. Please ignore what I look like. I was unaware I was going to be in the picture and I was more concerned Isabella was going to fall off that table and onto the concrete.

Good morning everyone! We had a good trip down. Both the girls did fabulous being stuck in their carseats for so very long. We got to the hotel (off property) yesterday afternoon and rested for a little while. Then headed to Downtown where we got to meet Mrs. Anitawigd (wigdoutdismom), Marc (wsushocker), and Brooklynn's new boyfriend, Baylor. They were headed out on the early flight this morning and gave us all their food they had left. Water, cereal, waffles, milk, juice. Thank you so much again!!!!! We also encountered the Disney security guard that thought she was working White House security.

MeMom, Bella, and I are headed down to eat breakfast. I'll check in before we leave since internet is free here.

Live from Orlando:

Good morning, all!

We had an uneventful trip down, and the girls were very good, so it made it pleasant. The guys ended up coming several hours behind us, and they paid for it by hitting terrible traffic, which made for a not as pleasant commute for them.

We had a wonderful Dis meet last night with Marc, Anita, and Baylor, who are as nice as anyone you'll ever meet! :goodvibes Baylor was so sweet to let Brooklynn follow him around and dance to the live music in front of the game tree while the grown-ups talked.

We are getting ready to make a grocery run, check out the mall, and then get on over to Pop to really start this adventure.

We'll keep you 'here' as much as we can. We hope to have a great week!

Here's Brooklynn's Good Morning to you!

:laundy: (Of which we will be doing none this week.)
:grouphug:
:dance3:

Good morning, MeMom and Jill! I am so thrilled you are down there and got to meet Anita, Marc, and Baylor! I hope someone took pictures of Baylor and Brooklyn dancing -- I want to see that! :laughing:

What's this about a Disney security guard with delusions of grandeur??? I want to hear more about that, too. :laughing:

Good morning MeMom, Jill, and family!!

So glad you guys made it down safe!! Have lots of fun! :goodvibes

Good morning, MeMom and Jill! I am so thrilled you are down there and got to meet Anita, Marc, and Baylor! I hope someone took pictures of Baylor and Brooklyn dancing -- I want to see that!

What's this about a Disney security guard with delusions of grandeur??? I want to hear more about that, too.

Me too!

Good morning MeMom and Jill! Hope you have a beautiful pixie dust filled day today!

Good Morning MeMom and Jill and Co. Hope you guys have a great day! So glad your meet with Anita and family went so well!! Can't wait for your updates!

Glad, you all made it safely. I would love to hear the live updates. You can find me on Facebook at Cara Mrakovich. Can't wait to see the photos and hear about the trip. Memom- Are you planning on taking any pictures of the Treehouse Villa area this trip?

Good Morning and glad you guys made it safely!!

Please ignore what I look like. I was unaware I was going to be in the picture and I was more concerned Isabella was going to fall off that table and onto the concrete.

I got tickled at this pic b/c you look like a couple of the ones I have of Melissa trying to make sure Rylee wasn't going to drop Katelyn :laughing:

It is cute seeing Brooklynn holding on to her other baby too :upsidedow

Hope you guys have a wonderful time!!

Headed to Pop to check in and then we have an ADR for Crystal Palace dinner. And don't worry I will elaborate on the security guard later.

We'll check in here when we can.

Glad you made it safely and I'm so excited to know that you guys are there now! 44 more days till we are checking in at Pop. :dance3: Enjoy Crystal Palace!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter