ripsaw falls rehab

anne60

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me when this is scheduled to be rehabbed? We will be there 2/20 thru 23. Is anything scheduled to be down then? THANKS!!!

it's closed now and if it stays on schedule will reopen around 2/14- 2/15.

By all accounts the work is going very well after the first week, things look good.

keep your fingers crossed...it's my youngest's favorite ride (along with Popeye...she loves to get wet!).

I dunno...
This is the one ride I could live without...
I rode it once and really felt like I was about to fall out of the log/boat on that last drop.
(I guess it didn't help that I had one armed wrapped around my panicking son at the time?)
:rolleyes:
Isn't there a way they can strap you in on this one?
And while I really don't like to complain, I am already started so I might as well air all of my grievances about it... contrary to what Universal says, the queue to this one is NOT wheelchair friendly, not even using the handicap or express entrance.
With apologies to ADA advocates, It's a great ride for the able bodied,thanks but I'll pass next time.

Okay...complaining done... back to happy mode
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter