Road Trip!

Or she could be like me and never post a trip report! :thumbsup2

I'm heading down this weekend so here's my report in advance: sit by pool, drink, swim, drink, eat and drink some more.

I think you should sit a little more, then eat then drink some more. :lmao:

Everyone enjoys their vacation differently.

That's a good thing, because you definitely wouldn't want to be forced to vacation the way I do. :rotfl2: I don't tend to make any ADR's at all!

So let's let Jenn do her own thing and be happy that she gives us what updates she can.

I'm gonna make you eat those words when I come for vacation...:flower3:

Everyone enjoys their vacation differently.

That's a good thing, because you definitely wouldn't want to be forced to vacation the way I do. :rotfl2: I don't tend to make any ADR's at all!

So let's let Jenn do her own thing and be happy that she gives us what updates she can.

If I was LOCAL, had my OWN CAR, and knew where I was GOING I probably wouldn't make ADRs, either! :rotfl2:

Renting a car and a GPS just so I can go offsite to forage for food just doesn't do it for me. ADRs are the way to go. :thumbsup2

And really, Jenn's mistake was STARTING a live report and then abandoning it. If she wouldn't have said ANYTHING, saving it all up for when she got home would have been a fine thing to do. ;)

I think I'll be wasting too much time (& stomach space) eating ... besides, it looks like Jenn and Nelson are eating all the food!

You're right! To heck with eating!!!! (except chocolate...you must eat chocolate)

Jenn.....pass the chocolate to Saxton.

There. See? Now I have no unrealistic expectations. :)

Good! If it would make you happy I could repost that same thing when I get home Monday night as an official post-trip report ... or I could even do it from my Blackberry while I'm sitting by the pool (as long as it doesn't interfere with my drinking). ;)

If I was LOCAL, had my OWN CAR, and knew where I was GOING I probably wouldn't make ADRs, either! :rotfl2:

Renting a car and a GPS just so I can go offsite to forage for food just doesn't do it for me. ADRs are the way to go. :thumbsup2

And really, Jenn's mistake was STARTING a live report and then abandoning it. If she wouldn't have said ANYTHING, saving it all up for when she got home would have been a fine thing to do. ;)

Even before I lived here, I didn't book in advance. And when we travel now, (to other Disney destinations) we rarely do.

Just not our style.

And the expectation is on your side. She never promised to be your trip report slave, only to update you when she could/felt like it.

Personally, I'd much rather know if she got the results of her blood test back more than I want to see pictures of what they ate for breakfast.

Showing the film clips could be easier I guess, what pool ya going to be lounging by next week? :rolleyes1

Oooh, there's video?:happytv: I'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge Villas, a very short trip to use up some airline credits that were about to expire.

My man Mike: He's quiet...but you know underneath lurks a lion. :yay:

( a lion who'll do it behind the dumpsters!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter