Robin - Caitlyn's Mom

What tragic news. I am just heartsick over this and my thoughts and prayers go out for the whole family. Jennifer, take good care of that precious little Caitlyn. I, too, am praying that her bio. father will keep to his agreement of not trying to see her. So sad, so very very sad that Robin would be called home so soon. God bless Caitlyn, she has had so much tragedy in her young life.

I just can't believe this happened. It is so sad. My prayers being said for little Caitlyn. What a rough road she has trod in such a short time.

Jennifer, please know that we all cared for Robin, even if many of us never met her in person. She was such a light here on the CB. Her humor was infectious. There's another thread highlighting some of her posts, and they sum up her great outlook on life. We are praying for you and your family as you get through this very difficult time.

I am sitting here at work with a huge lump in my throat. I just can't believe this has happened.

This is very sad news. My condolences to you, Caitlyn and your family, Jennifer. I am sure you will do a wonderful job of protecting Caitlyn and reminding her how much her mom loved her.

Another one checking in here with total and absolute shock and tears strolling down my cheeks.....

I will echo everyone else - how horrible for Caitlyn after all that she has been through with the losses in her life and the troubles she's been through and had to deal with at such a young age....

Jennifer - I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and please let us know if there is anything we can do!

I am in shock, and also had to read the post a few times before I could comprehend. I didn't know Robin well, but I know what she and Caitlyn have been through and how tough its been. I keep thinking about that cute little smiling girl in her siggy. My heart is breaking for that poor baby.

Jennifer, I am so sorry. prayers will be with you and your family.

stunned and saddened by this news.....

so many prayers for this family..... may God Bless and keep them all close and provide them with the strength needed to deal with this devastating loss.

Joan

This is so sad. Losing a parent is hard enough, but to lose both in such a short time is truly a tragedy. I know that all our prayers are with Caitlyn and her family. A very sad day indeed.

Pete

I too have been reading and rereading. God bless little Caitlyn and all of Robin's family.

Oh this is so sad. I didn't know her well but loved her posts and she had such a sweet baby

My condolences to Caitlyn and her entire family

Oh dear. :( I don't even know what to type. :( God Bless little Caitlyn. You will be missed Robin. :(

I'm so sorry to hear the news. :( Robin was such a lovely person. I enjoyed her stories. I never had the chance to meet her in person, but I felt like I knew her.

I hope the family knows that we share in their loss. Our community is grieving too.

This is such a shock. Let me know if there is anything I can do. I will keep the family, and especially Caitlyn, in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us informed about Caitlyn.

This is such sad news to return to. My prayers go out to all of Robin's family. Such a tragic loss for Caitlyn.:( Jennifer, you had a special sister, as I'm sure you well know. She will be missed by everyone here on the CB.
Scott

So very, very tragic & sad.

:(

My sincerest sympathies to the family.

God speed, Robin.

This is so sad. My best wishes to the family.

Oh my, I don't know what to say. I didn't know Robin, but recognize Caitlyn's picture in Dan's thread...I can't stop crying for that sweet little girl. My prayers for her and her family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter