ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have made several offers recently where the broker has replied that the seller pulled the listing. is anyone else running into this?
I think some people list with multiple sites. There’s not really a downside to doing so if you are selling for good and don’t care about trashing your reputation with the brokers. May be what happened here.

smileyanna---$95-$5258-50-BRV@WL-Jun-0/21, 0/22, 0/23, 50/24- sent 4/26

stripped but small and what I was looking for!

This is the kind of contract I want someday!

I think the only thing you can do is search listings on as many sites as you possibly can and just keep trying offers.
www.dvcshop.com, www.vacatia.com, www.fidelityrealestate.com, www.dvcbyresale.com, www.resalesdvc.com, www.dvcsales.com, the board sponsor, these are some of the ones I've looked at.

Anyone else find it annoying how similar all these site names are?

I reached out to my broker and still haven't passed. He said something that made me think " It also depends on what agent is assigned to your file."
So then that means there are multiple people who work ROFR?

A month ago I’d say maybe..but things do seem to have leveled out…so I would be surprised to see that happen with the expcetoon of a potential outlier..which seems to have happened with a few resorts..like the $68 point SSR!
yeah things have definitely leveled out. However, the complete absence of ROFR means that we will continue to see incredible outliers posted in this thread. Just looking at Fidelity though, the average listing price for SSR is higher than when I purchased 2 months ago. Everything is listed at $100 pp or higher whereas there was a bunch posted in the 90's when I purchased.

yeah things have definitely leveled out. However, the complete absence of ROFR means that we will continue to see incredible outliers posted in this thread. Just looking at Fidelity though, the average listing price for SSR is higher than when I purchased 2 months ago. Everything is listed at $100 pp or higher whereas there was a bunch posted in the 90's when I purchased.

Idk when things have really levelled out, if they have at all. I've only been in this search for about a month total, started building my list of available listings around March 25-28? Only one of those had a $99 listing for SSR and the rest were all listed over $100, with quite a lot in the $101-110 range, and then another several that were over that.

AHal1023---$152--$15200-100-PVB, Feb -27/22, 100/23, 100/24- sent 4/7 passed 4/26

The notification from the broker contained the following. Does anyone know how long this is truly taking right now?

**PLEASE NOTE DISNEY IS TAKING SEVERAL WEEKS LONGER TO PROVIDE THE WAIVER, WE MUST HAVE THE WAIVER BEFORE CLOSING DOCUMENTS CAN BE PREPARED

i have made several offers recently where the broker has replied that the seller pulled the listing. is anyone else running into this?
BLT and PVB totally make sense. all of the pulled offers have been at AKV
I actually withdraw a AKV contract that I was selling today so its possible some are legit. Having just spent four nights in a cabin at Copper Creek I've decided we need all the points we can get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter