ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

I've started pulling together 2024 recorded deeds from the OC comptroller site. Just a few resorts with recording dates through April so far, but it's fun starting to pull it into charts and see the whole market. Excited to add some new functionality to dvcrofr.com soon!

View attachment 859854
View attachment 859855
View attachment 860541
View attachment 860542
View attachment 860543
View attachment 860544
Are there really many foreclosures happening under $100? I wonder why only some of them are $0.

Are there really many foreclosures happening under $100? I wonder why only some of them are $0.
I just lumped all foreclosure type activity into that category so not strictly auctions, but also the “warranty deed in lieu of foreclosure” deeds where the creditors appear to be making a pennies-on-the-dollar type deal with the borrowers to avoid foreclosure. Even when a property is auctioned I believe the purchaser may still have to settle unpaid past dues which would lower the price.

I've started pulling together 2024 recorded deeds from the OC comptroller site. Just a few resorts with recording dates through April so far, but it's fun starting to pull it into charts and see the whole market. Excited to add some new functionality to dvcrofr.com soon!

View attachment 859854
View attachment 859855
View attachment 860541
View attachment 860542
View attachment 860543
View attachment 860544
This is fantastic data!
Just for fun, you should plot a line on the ‘average price by contract size chart’ showing contracts bought by disboarders (as reported on the ROFR thread). I wonder if there is a substantial gap or not?

FrancisK7---$80-$16975-200-AKV-Dec-0/23, 0/24, 200/25- sent 4/29, taken 5/17

😥
Wow! So sorry!

I guess this eliminates the possibility of a blowout sale next month

It’s been a long time since they’ve taken AKV or anything they’re not actively selling.
Very surprised
But maybe that does mean they will have a sale again on direct AKV next month?

Get back out there and try again. You got this!!
Currently have 4 other contracts awaiting ROFR, including another one at AKV priced slightly higher, but was loaded, so effective pricing after reselling would be much lower than $80, so my hopes are a little crushed. Don't know if Disney only looks at sale price per point or also factors homemade magical beginnings with point resale.

Oh well.

The silver lining is I feel like a good negotiator for forcing Disney to buy back AKV which they hadn't done since August 23 from what I gathered.

Currently have 4 other contracts awaiting ROFR, including another one at AKV priced slightly higher, but was loaded, so effective pricing after reselling would be much lower than $80, so my hopes are a little crushed. Don't know if Disney only looks at sale price per point or also factors homemade magical beginnings with point resale.

Oh well.

The silver lining is I feel like a good negotiator for forcing Disney to buy back AKV which they hadn't done since August 23 from what I gathered.
Oh man, I’m sorry😕 this certainly isn’t an ideal situation and I’m glad to hear you have some other contracts lined up but it’s quietly reassuring they’re not letting the bottom drop completely from their older resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter