ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Just for some perspective we bought a year ago and it took 28 days from ROFR to receive closing docs from the board sponsor title co.

How times change.. you guys remember when SSR was going 120-130 on the resale market? This is why DVC really shouldn’t be viewed as a financial investment but more just one in your vacations..
Most contract values at all resorts have fallen ~50% from their ATH 2 years ago.

As interest rates start to lower again we will be going back up to 2022 rates for most long term contracts.

I'm very curious to see how 2042 resorts will behave for the next 18 years though.

1716377700947.png

Most contract values at all resorts have fallen ~50% from their ATH 2 years ago.

As interest rates start to lower again we will be going back up to 2022 rates for most long term contracts.

I'm very curious to see how 2042 resorts will behave for the next 18 years though.

View attachment 862055
and of course i bought my first one during the peak, among the cluster of red "taken" dots !!!

rjim87---$159-$13953-80-PVB-Aug-0/23, 160/24, 80/25- sent 4/24, passed 5/10

So worried about this after several recent PVB contracts being ROFR'd, but it appears we lucked out! And just in time for the news about the Island Tower this morning!:cool1:

Bad news about this contract I'm afraid. Turns out the seller misrepresented their point allocation with the broker, and it wasn't caught until the start of closing. The real allocation is 0/23, 160/24, 0/25, which might explain why Disney passed on it.

I'm re-posting the string with the updated allocation, so that it's accurately captured in the data set.

rjim87---$159-$13953-80-PVB-Aug-0/23, 160/24, 0/25- sent 4/24, passed 5/10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter