ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyMom41---$133.33-$21944-150-BLT-Sep-201/22, 150/23, 150/24- sent 1/5

I’m new here! Long time reader who’s been considering a dvc resale for a long time. Now seemed like the right time to try and snag deal! Although I’m expecting rofr to grab this. It’s been 10 days since it was sent to them. Please keep your fingers crossed for us! I’ll take all the pixie dust we can get!!! :-)
wow! Great deal! Following as hoping to snag BLT! Good luck!

DisneyMom41---$133.33-$21944-150-BLT-Sep-201/22, 150/23, 150/24- sent 1/5

I’m new here! Long time reader who’s been considering a dvc resale for a long time. Now seemed like the right time to try and snag deal! Although I’m expecting rofr to grab this. It’s been 10 days since it was sent to them. Please keep your fingers crossed for us! I’ll take all the pixie dust we can get!!! :-)
Good luck! Not that long ago they let a couple BLTs go for 135 so hopefully it goes through! but then they also took a 145 so who knows 😬

Good luck! Not that long ago they let a couple BLTs go for 135 so hopefully it goes through! but then they also took a 145 so who knows 😬
I saw the 135’s so I figured I’d give it a go! I should have bumped up the offer a tad so it was 135 or 140 instead of 133.33, but maybe they just don’t care to take back blt right now!

I saw the 135’s so I figured I’d give it a go! I should have bumped up the offer a tad so it was 135 or 140 instead of 133.33, but maybe they just don’t care to take back blt right now!
What was the seller’s original asking price?

Nice to see some passes this morning. I figured we wouldn’t see anything until tomorrow.
I wonder if they ROFR team held them for a week to let the transfer team catch up a bit. “Delayed sending” of the emails until today…

It’s funny. My 11 booking windows doesn’t open until June, yet I’m still anxious.

AstroBlasters---$225-$47208-200-VGC-Dec-0/21, 109/22, 200/23, 200/24- sent 12/21, passed 1/16
Not sure if this is your first VGC to pass ROFR (or first VGC points at all), but if so, Welcome Home! Great price.

It’s funny. My 11 booking windows doesn’t open until June, yet I’m still anxious.

VGC is a weird duck and you might not need to book right at 11 months for some rooms in some seasons. It just goes to Zero right at 7 months as everyone rushes to book in as soon as the 7 month window hits (for the most part - some 1BR rooms will last a few days here and there).

Not sure if this is your first VGC to pass ROFR (or first VGC points at all), but if so, Welcome Home! Great price.

VGC is a weird duck and you might not need to book right at 11 months for some rooms in some seasons. It just goes to Zero right at 7 months as everyone rushes to book in as soon as the 7 month window hits (for the most part - some 1BR rooms will last a few days here and there).
I’m not to worried about booking. I’m going to try and make the first week of May my annual Disneyland time. It’s the second lowest point tier so I’m guessing it’s not too bad… I’m just excited to get this contract. I originally wanted VGC but ended up going with AKV which I’m also glad to have… I’m also nervous based on my experience with getting that one. I was in ROFR for like 2 months and the it was taken.. so I had to start over. I know they don’t usually take VGC but still.

I thought briefly about waiting for the Disneyland hotel. I could’ve even become a direct member going that route… but after thinking about it, I don’t think that there’s any scenario where I’m going to like that resort better than the Grand Californian. :)

I just started making offers a few days ago and am thinking this is going to be a long process. Ugh.

All our contracts have been with Fidelity and I've always had good experiences with them. I just had the weirdest thing happen though. I saw a Grand Cal contract with our use year for $185. I decided to go ahead and make a full price offer. Received a phone message that I was the first offer and full price so I would likely have it. Got another message shortly after stating the price was now $300 per point.

All our contracts have been with Fidelity and I've always had good experiences with them. I just had the weirdest thing happen though. I saw a Grand Cal contract with our use year for $185. I decided to go ahead and make a full price offer. Received a phone message that I was the first offer and full price so I would likely have it. Got another message shortly after stating the price was now $300 per point.
I would just say that your offer was $185 and you won't go any higher. $300 for Grand Cal right now is ridiculous, plus the all so obvious bait-and-switch they just pulled.

If it was me, I would counter at $180 but I don't need or want Grand Cal points.

Wow that’s crazy! That’s quit a jump in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter