Romance for Two In room Gift

CraftyWitch

A sprinkle of Pixie Dust
Has anyone every purchased the romance for two in room gift package? I was looking for a review on the robes you get. Are they big comfy soft ones? Fit okay? I thought it would be a nice birthday surprise for my DH and we could wear them while we sip wine on the veranda while the kids are sleeping. Yes, I dream big! Lol. It's our first cruise and I thought it would be a nice keepsake to take home too.

I got it last time I went. It was great! We ordered orange juice each morning and had mimosas on the verandah. The robes were a lot better than the ones in one of the stores that cost ~$100/each if I remember correctly. I thought it was well worth the price.

I ordered this for our Magic 11/11-18 cruise. Waiting for us in our stateroom were two robes each in their own carry bag, a box of chocolates, a long stem rose and bottle of Prosecco in an ice bucket along with two glasses. The ice bucket was collected the next day but they left the glasses. The robes are very comfy!
IMG_6484.JPG IMG_7019.JPG IMG_7020.JPG

The robes are amazing and soft, fluffy and warm. :) Ordered it for our Anniversary cruise a few weeks ago. We got the robes, chocolates, rose and a bottle of Sparkling cider (not a fan of Proseco) It was 100% worth the money.

Thanks so much for the positive reviews!! We are celebrating both a birthday and anniversary. Sold on the package!!

The robes are amazing and soft, fluffy and warm. :) Ordered it for our Anniversary cruise a few weeks ago. We got the robes, chocolates, rose and a bottle of Sparkling cider (not a fan of Proseco) It was 100% worth the money.
I Agree, I surprised my wife with this on our first cruise a few weeks ago. She loved it. She loves the robe and uses it daily. I agree it was worth the price.

Just wondering how big the robes are? I am on the fluffy side (women's size 20). Do you think it will fit me?

Just wondering how big the robes are? I am on the fluffy side (women's size 20). Do you think it will fit me?

My mom is a size 22ish (and tall!) and her robe fit her fine! She loved it, it was a great "thank you for taking us on a cruise!" surprise for her!

Has anyone on the smaller side tried this robe? Will a shorter/smaller person be swimming in it? (Women’s 6-8)

Has anyone on the smaller side tried this robe? Will a shorter/smaller person be swimming in it? (Women’s 6-8)
Hi
I am a 4-6, I just tried it on. It was not necessarily swimming, its cozy. I could wrap the strap around me twice to keep it closed. Yes, It's worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter