Room Service

Jennifer Drees

gapeach
We are going on the Majesty in 2 weeks. I remember from the DCL that you could order room service at no extra charge (except gratuity). Is that the same on Majesty? Or what is the charge?

Any other food advice? Where should we eat when we board?

On Celebrity (based on last week's sailing on Silhouette), no charge for standard room service items between 6 AM and 12 AM. There is a surcharge on premium food/drinks as well as all orders that are between 12 AM - 6 AM.

Room service has a continental breakfast for no charge but everything else is a flat $7.95 charge. The windjammer is the place to eat on boarding day, it can get crowded, but they usually do a pretty good job of moving people through.

Honestly my only complaint about the Majesty is her lack of dining options. Really there is just the MDR, the windjammer buffet, Johnny Rockets (Fee), Sorrento's (pizza), and the deli. I know she is going into dry dock to get some new stuff, but not until May. Still, she is a great ship with a fantastic crew. You will have a blast! Look for Eddie in the Schooner bar, he is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter