Rooms Overlooking Boardwalk

MDM

Boardwalk DVC Member April 2000
Does anyone know the room numbers of the rooms that overlook the Boardwalk. We have a 1 Bedroom Preferred, Feb 19-25. I want to watch and take pictures from the balcony of epcot, beach club and activities below.

Thanks MDM

DVC BoardWalkin' February 2001
Wonder Cruisin' February 2002
;)

We had a 1BR Boardwalk view this past October. Our room number was 4001 and was the very last room right next to Jellyrolls. When we got of the elevator we went left and the room numbers went down.

Last week we were in a standard view studio overlooking the entrance. When we got off the elevator we headed right and had the second room, room number 4071.

Don't know if this helps.

We stayed in a studio that overlooked the Boardwalk and, as I recall, the number was 5005. From the Boardwalk looking up, it is the room directly under the "O" in Crest O The Wave. It had a fabulous view. Good luck!!

Phil and Mary Jo

WDW--82,83,85,87,89,93,95,96, 97,98,99,00,01
DVC/OKW

Our studio over DVC area was 2007. Apparently the numbers go down as you get farther from the elevator and the odd numbers would be overlooking the Boardwalk.

I guess if our studio was 2007 and someone elses was 5005, you could assume at least that x003 and x009 would be 1 bedroom preferred's over the DVC area in the Crest O the Wave building. Can't guarantee that but it seems logical.

Dixie Landings '94, '96
Wilderness Lodge, Yacht Club '98
Off site (never again) '99
BWV '00
HHI '01

Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter