Rose gold Ears/Jersey - Watch thread

I know can you imagine how many people would be buying them ahead of their trip? CAn they really not keep up with the demand?

Hoping they are there when we go in April. The Shop Disney app is helpful with at least knowing what locations have them or have limited stock -- hopefully that is pretty up to day so that you don't go on a goose chase

Don't worry about it. There were so many rose gold ears and jerseys (of all sizes) last weekend at Princess, you'll be fine.

PS - I bought both :cool2:

There's an entire wall of the rose gold ears at Mouse Gear at Epcot. I can't see them not replenishing going forward.

We were at WDW last week. Every park had Rose Gold Ears and the Jersey.

Same here. Tren-D at Disney Springs had loads of them, including the new princess spirit jerseys.

I also noticed some leopard print sequined ears at Animal Kingdom that I thought were rose gold ones at first, but upon closer inspection, they were gold and brown. I didn't see them anywhere else, and thought they were pretty cool.

I picked up a pair today. They are pretty similar and made by Disney. They retail for $12 so they a great alternative to the more expensive ears from the park.
Yep, I picked up a pair from Charming Charlie's last week! I was super excited!

Okay, I didn't want to start a new thread to ask, for anyone at the parks currently, are the princess spirit jerseys readily available at Disney Springs? I need to get a Cinderella one as a gift, but I don't want to go all the way out there to find out they've been gone for weeks or something.

I had considered if it would be beneficial to change this thread to like a new Ears/ jerseys discussion thread. Anyone think that be a good idea?

Okay, I didn't want to start a new thread to ask, for anyone at the parks currently, are the princess spirit jerseys readily available at Disney Springs? I need to get a Cinderella one as a gift, but I don't want to go all the way out there to find out they've been gone for weeks or something.
The rose gold ears are everywhere, but I didn't see the spirit jerseys at all last week - and I was actively looking in shops in all the parks and Disney Springs. You can probably call to ask though....

A friend is at Disney now and they put out the new pink ears last night. Let's see how long they last. LOL

Are the Rose Gold Ears back in stock now? I asked on the other thread but no one replied.

We’ll be at MK and DHS on Tuesday and Epcot on Wednesday and we’re hoping to grab some.

Can’t download the App and check because I’m from the UK. Thanks!

I haven’t been back since April but they were everywhere. I think most of the people who want one already have one so it’s very abundant now. The new hot thing is the rose gold backpack now.

Are the Rose Gold Ears back in stock now? I asked on the other thread but no one replied.

We’ll be at MK and DHS on Tuesday and Epcot on Wednesday and we’re hoping to grab some.

I was there last week June 3-10 and saw them in all of the parks. The app wasn’t showing any availability but I saw them in several locations and at World of Disney. Not sure if they are still in stock now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter