ROTR Help Please

I was able to practice at home back in July for the RoTR virutal queue, but it looks like I can no longer do this as the app says I have ineligible guests... I assume because we don't have park reservations for current practice day. Can someone who has joined the virtual queue IRL recently confirm that the app is "smart" enough to automatically check the right guests on the day of or something I can do myself at 6:30 a.m. the day of and not something I have to struggle with at 7 am? Thank you!

I was able to practice at home back in July for the RoTR virutal queue, but it looks like I can no longer do this as the app says I have ineligible guests... I assume because we don't have park reservations for current practice day. Can someone who has joined the virtual queue IRL recently confirm that the app is "smart" enough to automatically check the right guests on the day of or something I can do myself at 6:30 a.m. the day of and not something I have to struggle with at 7 am? Thank you!
Correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter