RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has to tap and be inside
Finger scans are checked
It's supposedly raining the day we're planning to go. Could we have one parent wait first while the other one brings the kids to join in, even just 30 min later to help minimize the time they need to be out in the rain? One is a toddler and another is 7yo so they're fairly young. I would hate for them to wake up at 5:30am and get soaked in the cold rain for an hour.

It's supposedly raining the day we're planning to go. Could we have one parent wait first while the other one brings the kids to join in, even just 30 min later to help minimize the time they need to be out in the rain? One is a toddler and another is 7yo so they're fairly young. I would hate for them to wake up at 5:30am and get soaked in the cold rain for an hour.
Perpared to be harassed and boo’d by the people in line- and if I were behind you- I would say something honestly. People chose lines based on the number of people in front of them. When other people show up after they been resting in the car- it doesn’t necessarily sit well with people who have been in line for two hours.

How rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter