royal carribean freedom of the seas west.carribean or disneyland?

goddesserika18

disneycrazed
which noe shoud I choose to do? ive never did either one but ive been to Disneyworld 10 times. its me and my 10 yr old daughter.im thinking of going in august of this year

There are too many differences I think to compare apples to apples. I would look at transportation and costs and simply make a decision.

is there a lot on the ship to do for a 10 tr old girl. she prob wont go to the kids clubs because she wouldn't want to go by herself.

Our son was 10 when we went last year. He went to the kids club by himself for an hour or two each day (his younger sister was in a different group). There's ice skating, flow rider, rock wall, mini golf, pools, shows, food, shuffleboard, and arcade. I'd say there's lots to do. The advantage of going to the kids club is to meet other kids in that age group. Then they can hang out elsewhere on the ship.

she prob wont go to the kids clubs because she wouldn't want to go by herself.

But that's where the kids are. That's where to meet the other ones and make friends. I have a 10 year old and I will insist that he goes to the club; if he makes friends and they want to meet elsewhere later than that can be discussed.

I'm with SG; it's just too hard to decide.

This summer is the start of Disneyland's 60th anniversary so it will be amazing, awesome, and packed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter