Royal Pacific to I-ride Trolley

karin037

DIS Veteran
I'll be staying at the Royal Pacific in October. I e-mailed I-Ride Trolley, to ask them what the closest stop would be. They replied and told me stop #14. Does anyone know how far stop #14 is from the Royal Pacific? What streets would you walk through? If anyone can give me walking directions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Look back in this forum a few pages. Not too long ago, someone posted a link to a map showing an I-ride route map with numbered stops. I think stop #14 was somewhere near the corner of Major Blvd & Kirkman. If so, that would be about a 15 minute walk West on Major Blvd, then up some steps to the people mover heading into the North end of City Walk. I don't know how much this will help, because the walkway from RPH into City Walk will be on the South end of City Walk next to Margaritaville, making the entire trip on foot probably 25 minutes. Maybe there is a shorter, more direct route on foot. Anyone know?

Stop #14 is right by American Way. I was told by I-ride that it is 1/4 mile from Universal. Anyone else know?

American way is a horse-shoe shaped loop off International Drive, near Universal Blvd. If stop #14 is there, it is indeed only about 1/4 mile as the crow flys to the RPH construction site, but it is on the opposite side of I-4. Unless there is a walkway directly under/over I-4, you would have to walk a short distance SW on Intn'l drive, then turn right (NW) on Universal Blvd which crosses I-4, entering Universal property, then SW again towards RPH. Looks like a pretty good walk unless the PRH construction will include some joining off-properties walkways? :confused:

Here is a link to the map CLICK HERE

I posted that #5 at Major was closest but it's closer to the HRH and PFB. Is it possible that the American Way stop on the other side of the park is closer to RP? Neither are very close. Too bad I-Ride has no official USF stop. They have a SeaWorld one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter