rumblytumbly's corner: READ POST #1

Kari,
We're sponsoring our family's first ever trip to Disneyworld next June. I just totally love personalized stuff. This is a lot to ask, but would you be able to personalize 17 mickey safari heads for me to go on the front pocket of matching tshirts? If it's something I can do myself, please just let me know.

These are the names:
P.R.
Sarala
Mesh
Sajil
Dheven
Asha
Sahana
Sesh
Angela
Joe
Leela
Ligy
Jerry
Saira
Shani
Brian
Rohan

My email address is sajil_unni@yahoo.com
Thank you so much!

I can't seem to locate some of the addict pictures. Do you have a Dumbo with the yellow background? DS1 needs one :cool1: Also is there any chance you could make a Buzz one? DS5 loves the buzz ride the best so that would be perfect! Thank you so very much. Your work is just incredible!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Do you have this one where it says "Merry Christmas" (or perhaps "Happy Holidays" or "Season's Greetings") instead of Walt Disney World? It's REALLY cute!

Oh, here's a thought, since it's Tink!!! How about something like "I Believe" :)

Cute idea!

christmastinksitred2.jpg

christmastinksitred3.jpg

christmastinksitred4.jpg

I can't seem to locate some of the addict pictures. Do you have a Dumbo with the yellow background? DS1 needs one :cool1: Also is there any chance you could make a Buzz one? DS5 loves the buzz ride the best so that would be perfect! Thank you so very much. Your work is just incredible!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

I will be really busy from now until Monday. Can I do these for you on Monday or Tuesday? :goodvibes

Kari,
We're sponsoring our family's first ever trip to Disneyworld next June. I just totally love personalized stuff. This is a lot to ask, but would you be able to personalize 17 mickey safari heads for me to go on the front pocket of matching tshirts? If it's something I can do myself, please just let me know.

These are the names:
P.R.
Sarala
Mesh
Sajil
Dheven
Asha
Sahana
Sesh
Angela
Joe
Leela
Ligy
Jerry
Saira
Shani
Brian
Rohan

Thank you so much!

I'll be happy to do these for you. Hope Monday or Tuesday will be ok.:goodvibes Give a holler if for some reason I don't post them by then.

0bdayfabfive1.jpg
my best friend love this design,her son's bday decoration is mickey mouse playhouse and this design goes perfect for a shirt!! can i please have it with the:woohoo: name denzel,theres no rush,ty in advance from my friend and i.

[

0bdayfabfive1.jpg
my best friend love this design,her son's bday decoration is mickey mouse playhouse and this design goes perfect for a shirt!! can i please have it with the:woohoo: name denzel,theres no rush,ty in advance from my friend and i.

[

Here you go!

0denzel.jpg

Here you go.

roadsigndumbo.jpg

Buzz with helmet:

0roadsignbuzz.jpg

Buzz without helmet:

0roadsignbuzz1.jpg

Kari,

These are the names:
P.R.
Sarala
Mesh
Sajil
Dheven
Asha
Sahana
Sesh
Angela
Joe
Leela
Ligy
Jerry
Saira
Shani
Brian
Rohan

Thank you so much!

Here they are. Please let me know if I missed any or there are any mispellings.

0dheven.jpg

0SESHcopy.jpg

0shani.jpg

0sarala.jpg

0SAJIL.jpg

0saira.jpg

0SAHANA.jpg

0rohan.jpg

0pr.jpg

0mesh.jpg

0LIGY.jpg

0LEELA.jpg

0JOE.jpg

0JERRY.jpg

0brian.jpg

0ASHA.jpg

0ANGELA.jpg

Have fun!

I love your designs. Please if you wouldnt mind can you make me the mickey safari ones with these names.

Carrie
Melissa
Kayla
Mikey

Thanks!!!

Carrie

THANK YOU so much!!! I LOVE them!!! The names are all spelled right, the ones you missed are
Mesh
Sahana
Leela
Brian
Would you still be able to do those if you have time?

They are so cute and clever, and so perfect for a safari. Thank you so much again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter