Rumor about “modified experiences” when Disney reopens (read 1st post for potential modifications being considered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im surprised the normal golf courses haven’t already been open at Disney. Not that it’s a huge revenue stream, but it’s something, and it’s an activity that encourages social distancing. There’s never a need to be within 6 feet of someone that’s not in your party
I believe the golf course and foot golf have stayed opened the whole time

Im surprised the normal golf courses haven’t already been open at Disney. Not that it’s a huge revenue stream, but it’s something, and it’s an activity that encourages social distancing. There’s never a need to be within 6 feet of someone that’s not in your party
I thought they were?

The golf courses are open.

I wonder if they will try contact tracing in the parks. CM in Gateway Gifts gets sick, go back to the security footage of the last several days and see who they came into contact with who was not wearing a mask and/or not practicing social distancing.
They aren't going to contract trace through security footage the hundreds of people one CM had contact with. That would be obscenely expensive.

Will they do it via MB and notify all guests who were in the area? No. It would freak people out big brother is watching. Also, Disney IT will already be in overdrive with the Virtual Lines.

I wonder if there isn't a better way to do this pictorially. Not everyone speaks English, especially when the foreign travelers start coming back to the parks. Perhaps a stop sign or hand sign saying to stop and wait here.
By the time international travel is back up and going we won't still be social distancing to this extent.

mine is when you realize something you needed was actually back 2 aisles from where you thought it was and no you have no way of going back to get it as all the arrows are just one way through the store so you either have to just not get the item, go back through the entire store a 2nd time, or "break the rules"
My Husband and I passed up some item we needed, so he super slowly started walking backwards to fetch it as opposed to going around in a big circle. I died laughing

mine is when you realize something you needed was actually back 2 aisles from where you thought it was and no you have no way of going back to get it as all the arrows are just one way through the store so you either have to just not get the item, go back through the entire store a 2nd time, or "break the rules"
Pull up the grocery app, start an order for delivery and add anything you missed as you went along.

delivery is really hard around here - you have to book 2 weeks out and all the slots are gone at midnight - it's like trying to get an ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table
Haha, I know the first few weeks of the pandemic, we had a few days wait, but now you can get groceries next day or even do a same day pickup when ordering from the app.

So...to take the conversation back to topic...lol... How many weeks in advance will people need to order their disney room grocery delivery when WDW does finally reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter