Sabrina & Jim's PJ: 05/26 Please don't ask....

Which shoes do you like better?

• hot pink pumps with bows

• hot pink satin sling backs

Results are only viewable after voting.
ohh forgot to post my bouquet. I FINALLY decided on something. I originally wanted very pale pink and cream flowers for my bouquet but I just couldn't find something that I liked. After seeing my fake flower bouquet (the one I'm holding with my 2nd dress on) I just don't think it really goes. I decided on mainly hot pink roses but also with other shades of pink roses.

wedding_hot_pink_wedding_bouquets_g.jpg

inspiration

Pink_Rhinestone_Bouquet.jpg

actual bouquet. I'm going to get the swarovski bouquet holder and the crystals for the bouquet also. I want the feathers and I'll add some hidden mickey's too!

I LOVE dress #3!! It's so pretty and blingy and very princess like! #2 is beautiful too, but i think it may be a bit plain.

First, I love your inspiration boquet. It is unique AND beautiful, which can be hard to find!

About the dress: that is though, they are both beautiful. I think I like #3 a little bit better though, but it would be a really hard call. You will look lovely whichever you choose though, so try them both on several times and see which one really helps you feel the way you want to feel!

First, I love your inspiration boquet. It is unique AND beautiful, which can be hard to find!

About the dress: that is though, they are both beautiful. I think I like #3 a little bit better though, but it would be a really hard call. You will look lovely whichever you choose though, so try them both on several times and see which one really helps you feel the way you want to feel!

aww thank you :hug:

I love Dress #3, but you know that already!

Picture2.png

And I LOVE the lacy inset on the skirt! Mine didn't have that.

lol...yep, I knew you'd be biased Heidi ;) Mine is the same color as yours. I guess the only difference is the lace inlet. Was your veil by pronovias too? I tried them on and loved how it all looked together.

lol...yep, I knew you'd be biased Heidi ;) Mine is the same color as yours. I guess the only difference is the lace inlet. Was your veil by pronovias too? I tried them on and loved how it all looked together.

Yes, it was the veil that was made to match, I guess. It was on the model in the catalog with my dress, so I just ordered that one. The lace appliques on the veil match the ones on the dress.

And BTW...even though I'm biased, you look GREAT in dress #2. You can totally rock a strapless ball gown!

I got my shoes today!!!! I'm really excited because I thought the heel would be a lot higher but they are not so I can definitely wear them for awhile.

2014-1.jpg

2012-1.jpg

Those are HOT!!! Where did you get them? The ones i was looking at had a bigger side bow and i didn't really like the look of it too much!

I just found out that my little 8 month old niece is in the hospital. My brother and SIL went ot England to visit family and my niece fell off a bed and is now in the hospital. She's hooked up to all kinds of stuff and they are doing tests. She won't eat or drink. It's so hard not to be able to go see her. We're all praying for her.

I'm so sorry about your neice!! Sending lots of positve thoughts!

So sorry to hear about your neice! I hope she gets better soon. ::HUGS::

Aww Sabrina I will say a prayer for your little neice. Poor thing. God Bless her.

Sabrina I love the bouquet and the shoes. So pretty.

As a fellow aunt, I know you must feel dreadful:worried:

I'm so sorry this is happening - I'll keep you in my thoughts!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter