Safe Areas Close to Tourist Attractions

iHEARTflorida

DIS Veteran
what are the safe areas to stay in los angeles/hollywood???

I'm looking for cheap hotles to stay in for a week in hollywood, i dont wanna be far away from beverly hills, walk of fame all the tourist stuff 1st time in LA

and the days inn are quite cheap hotels to stay in, but tare they good, nice, clean etc... all that kind of things

please someone help

The first 2 that come to mind are the Renaissance and the Roosevelt neither of which are cheap, but both of which are right in the area you want. Some other hotels in the area that are a bit cheaper that I've heard good things about are The Magic Castle hotel and the Hollywood Orchid Suites.

we stayed at the renaissance hollywood last year and it was perfect for us. the area is a bit sketchy at night, but was generally fine. we were lucky and were able to use marriott reward points for our room, not sure if you could find a good deal on a rate there or not, but if you can, give it a shot.

We stayed at both the Renaissance and the Roosevelt in Aug. Roosevelt was a bit pricey and the rooms were small. The Renaissance was fantastic and we had a gov rate so the price was decent as well. I Would recommend both but lean more towards the Renaissance. Parking was also cheaper at the Renaissance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter